Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Post

Hey, thanks for taking a minute in my blog. I'd been into blogging but never been this active. Since the day I was able to buy a laptop, the internet has always excited me, and I thank God for that. There are actually lots of things that I can share to you dear reader, but let me just express my excitement towards my life these days. As you see in the blog's name, I am a teacher. A fat, jolly, trying-to-look-good, funny and great teacher. And the thing is, I am not as rich as anyone as you think because teachers here in the Philippines are one of the least paid professionals. I regret that I am now working for a low wage, but joyful whenever I am in the presence of my pupils. My teacherhood has somehow helped me recognize my own strengths and weaknesses. I know that I may always be behind every significant events or gadgets which require a large sum of money. But it is not a block to my fortune. And my fortune tastes as successful as others do, and it is in the smiling faces of my kids. I will never swap those tiny smiling faces for a million bucks. I really love the expressions of their faces showing contentment inside my room, having a hard lesson learned, and a poopoo washed away by their own hands. And those things complete my joy.

No comments: