Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Board Marker

I was supposed to title this as chalk, but no, I no longer use that old-school teaching aid. The Board Marker, however, functions in the same way though there are great distinctions between the two. And obviously, I prefer using the latter.

So what's with the marker anyway? Nothing actually. I was actually hoping that I could write again anything about this coming school season but it seems that my head needs to rest. After all, I'd been spending hours memorizing the flags, the maps and their places and even great places to go. Familiar? Perhaps you are. I'm referring to Facebook's Geo Challenge and my countless hours over that interesting game. Maybe I should stop this Board Marker thing and rather see my just-downloaded film, "Facing the Giants". Oh.. I shouldn't have posted this, the Zealots are going to kill me for being unrighteous, or maybe throw a stone at me. Well, I can take the stones, JUST DON'T HIT MY LAPTOP! Or these zealots will find their selves becoming zealous on hiding.

Anyway, it's just me again and a bunch of non-sense things running on my fingers. I just hope that FOX reconsiders their statement about terminating The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I will surely miss Cameron, that lovely terminator.

Adios...

And oh, the title, wasn't really something I've given thoughts. As I've said I need to rest... My systems are breaking down... Sorry for the disturbance. I promise that the next entries will be interesting.

No comments: